Help us create a haven in this urban jungle. Café Bark asks that you bring only healthy and vaccinated pups and follow these simple rules. These rules have been carefully thought out to ensure the safety and comfort of our furry friends so that everyone can enjoy their time here.
Non-discrimination Policy: Café Bark welcomes customers of any race, color, sexual orientation, gender identification, religion, national or ethnic origin to its locations.
Café Bark House Rules
1. Please do not leave your dog unattended for any length of time. Always ask a staff member for assistance if necessary.
2. Owners should be in full control of their pets and they should be leashed at all times. The store will not be responsible for any injury or accidents caused by the owner’s negligence.
3. Excessive barking, aggressive behavior, humping, and any other inappropriate conduct is NOT acceptable and owners will be asked to leave with their pets and held accountable for any damages or injuries to property, animals and persons.
4. Please do not feed/touch/play with pets that are not your own without permission by the pet’s owner.
5. Pets are NOT allowed on the café side under any circumstances unless they are certified service animals.
6. Pet owners are responsible to clean up after their pets. Please notify a staff member immediately for assistance.
7. Everyone has the right to a peaceful enjoyment of the space and have access to all the services and goods offered at Café Bark without worry or concern. Any sort of disturbance will not be tolerated.
8. Courtesy to people and their furry companions is a MUST.
9. Respect for other people and the store’s property is a MUST.
10. HAVE FUN!